After a four year gap, I have updated CryptLib at GitHub. I have now released version 2.0.0.
- Added AES and AES-CTR modules. AES-CTR conforms to the same counter mode used with AES in OpenSSL.
- All algorithms now work on Big-Endian architectures.
- Now uses CMake for building rather than make files and Visual Studio projects. CMake will generate whatever system is required.
- Input function parameters are now marked const
- File names have been changed to have the prefix CryptLib_ rather than Lib
- Various formatting changes to the files.
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.